I literally can’t get myself to sit through movies that don’t have women. I’m like where the fuck are the women? Why are there so many men? This is boring as fuck goodbye
When people whine about how fast food workers don’t deserve $15 an hour because other “better” professions make less, I feel like they don’t understand the concept of “minimum wage.” They’re not saying they deserve it because of their job, they’re saying that’s what a livable wage looks like and EVERYONE deserves AT LEAST that much…
"I love playing someone who has so much integrity, who has so much joy and so much life—even though her life is now in prison. She’s locked up, but she’s able to build up joy anyway."
- samira wiley for brooklyn magazine
I am extremely grateful to all the people who allow me to be a part of their lives.
alternatives to “it was all just a dream”
- it was all just a story the narrator heard somebody else tell on the bus
- it was all just somebody rambling after getting their wisdom teeth out
- it was all just a feature length puppet show
- it was all just a set of cave paintings
- it was all just a frighteningly elaborate set of instructions on the back of a microwaveable meal
chantelle winnie for Ashish S/S 2015 - London Fashion Week
love that necklace
And I could see any hard core horse riding enthusiast going “What are you doing!? That’s not how you ride!”
I guess he’s trying to blend in and not be the
centaur of attention